Welcome to the SoCal WaterSmart Commercial Program
The SoCal Water$mart team has created a sample invoice to help customers and contractors obtain and provide all the information required to receive a rebate.
The sample invoice can be accessed by clicking here. (You may click here for an editable version of this form which will allow you to use this in your business.)
Please keep in mind that this is only a suggestion. Your current invoice template will continue to be accepted, so long as the required information is provided.
Rebate reservations are now available region-wide
Important new program news:
- Effective November 18th, 2013, the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is offering enhanced incentives for flushometers, toilets and urinals installed in fitness centers and gyms. In order to be eligible, the fitness center must be the primary function of your facility.
- Effective October 15, 2013, rebates are being offered for Plumbing Flow Control Valves and Soil Moisture Sensor Systems.
- Effective May 1, 2013, High Efficiency Toilet rebates are being offered starting at $50.00 per toilet for multi-family and $100.00 per toilet for commercial.
- Increased incentive for ice machines – base rebate is now $1,000
- Increased incentive for commercial flushometer toilets – base rebate is now $100
- Increased incentive for rotating nozzles – base rebate is now $4 per nozzle
- New devices added:
- Plumbing Flow Control Valves – rebate is $5 per valve (minimum of 20 valves)
- Soil Moisture Sensor Systems – rebate is $25 per irrigation station
Follow these steps to reserve and receive your rebate:
- Make a reservation via the online reservation system for a qualified device(s).
- Purchase and install the qualified devices within 60 days of making reservation
- Complete an online application, print and mail the confirmation page to the SoCal Water$mart program for processing including:
- A copy of the water bill for the property at which device was installed.
- Invoice for device(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model numbers.
The 2013-2014 program year commences on July 1, 2013 and ends on June 30, 2014 for Metropolitan Water District's commercial, industrial, and institutional water rebate customers. There are important changes to the rebates, terms and conditions, please review this website and its pages carefully as several important updates have been made.
Download the Customer Checklist
Download the Terms & Conditions