Welcome to the SoCal WaterSmart Commercial Program
Rebate reservations are now available region-wide
Important new program news:
- Increased incentive for ice machines – base rebate is now $1,000
- Increased incentive for commercial flushometer toilets – base rebate is now $100
- Increased incentive for rotating nozzles – base rebate is now $4 per nozzle
- New devices added:
- Laminar flow restrictors – rebate is $10 per restrictor
- In-stem flow regulators – rebate is $1 per regulator, minimum of 25
Follow these steps to reserve and receive your rebate:
- Make a reservation via the online reservation system for a qualified device(s).
- Purchase and install the qualified devices within 60 days of making reservation
- Complete an online application, print, sign and mail the application packet to the SoCal Water$mart program for processing including:
- A copy of the water bill for the property at which device was installed.
- Invoice for device(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model numbers.
The 2012-2013 program year commences on July 1, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2013 for Metropolitan Water District's commercial, industrial, and institutional water rebate customers. There are important changes to the rebates, terms and conditions, please review this website and its pages carefully as several important updates have been made.
Download the Customer Checklist
Download the Terms & Conditions